A post from Ashley...

In Twilight all of the Cullen’s seem to have special abilities/powers. What would your special ability/power be if you were a vampire?


If I was a vampire I would have the ability of cat like reflexes so when I do parkour I would land on my feet, I could also be really fast. There are other abilities if we could have any power I wouldn’t mind having laser eyes because that would be cool mine wouldn’t be red like usual though mine would be brown and blue if I had laser eyes. There are more fun abilities like super speed, and transformation. If I had transformation I would transform into a wolf, also a shape shifter would be fun, if I was a shape shifter I would transform into anything, mainly a wolf or something though, also to teleport. Another good power would be to control time or control other beings or inanimate objects.

Tis Ashley Cook