A post from Ashlee...

Heyya i’m Ashlee (Awesomeness) Selleck. I am in year 10 :D. It is a wicked ass class, we have fun and do awesome work! We are now doing a play on Dracula! It’s about Jonathon who has to stay at Draculas house, and he tries to eat him, but we stop him, the end :D. I have a pretty good part (Arthur) :P, The main charters are Daniel (Dracula). Matt (Jonathon) He isn’t very good though!! Our class is very noisy and we are pretty crazy at times! I don’t know how he can handle us! We have been reading the Twilight book also. Over all my favourite part of the class is doing the play! It’s hard when you have a class next door who are babies and can’t handle some NOISE!!! But Jayden takes care of them ;) Some people take this play way to seriously (Matthew Davis)(Jayden Hickey), they say I have anger issues, but they make me angry :D, they are so mean :( But over all this is my favourite class :D love Ash xx