A post from Holly...

Hi my name is Holly Bennell and I am a student at Newton Moore Senior High School. In Mr Excell’s class we have been studying and learning about Super heroes and gender stereo types. It has been really fun, because at the moment we are drawing our own super heroes. Taylor (bffl) and I are drawing the same super hero; she is the best friend anyone could ever have, lol. Mr Excell is the best teacher; he is so nice and funny. It must really suck for all the people who don’t have Mr Excell as a teacher. I love school because I get to be with friends and learn about new things that I may not know already. I know I will enjoy the rest of this year being in Mr Excell’s class, and for all the other kids that don’t have Mr Excell then… [Mr. Excell had to edit this part just in case any children are reading!]

Hahahahahaha
Ily <3
Love Holly :D
(Year 9)