A post from Courtney...

This term in English, we have had Mr. Ex as our teacher, he has been great :). Recently we have been studying magazines and we have been able to make our own as a class. The subject I was given was ‘friends and body’, this has been really good because I was able to work with my friends. Yes, it was a little hard because we had to come up with things very quickly. My end result turned out good because I came up with some good advice from scratch, with a little help from my partner Allysha Mounsey. I think that this was a great experience for the class, because during this time we have started bonding with each other. It’s been a privilege to be able to have Mr. Ex as my English teacher this term, I have really enjoyed everything we have done
Courtney Ugle x
(Year 8)